Friday, September 3, 2010

Potty Training is Torture

I wanted to say something about potty training being like a living Hell, but thought that was a little too strong.  So let's just say "Potty training is something I WOULD wish on my worst enemy...because it sucks!"

We have been "potty training" for over 2 1/2 months with Anna.  She is "trained" but is the most stubborn little thing that does NOT like being told what to do.  Unfortunately, she got those wonderful characteristics from me :-) 

I will not bore you (more like torture you) with all the details.  Let's just say that I am DUN with a capital D-U-N.  The child has been wearing diapers off and on for the last several days...and we've found out that pretty much the only thing she won't pee in is...diapers! When will the torture end?!  Poor Ellie will be going to kindergarten in diapers, unless someone volunteers to potty train her.  Because I am not doing this again.  And you think I'm kidding :-)

How can this cute little thing evoke such strong horrible emotions from me?!

Found this online tonight and thought I'd share.  I'm thinking it is totally worth it!  Now who wants to fund it for us?!

http://pottytrainingservices.com/  - "Let us take a load off your mind"

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Cheryl, how old is she anyways? She's not even 3 yet is she? Here's my story. I'll keep it short and sweet. I had a goal of having Nate potty trained before Shane came. I found myself getting stressed and frustrated about it. I kept praying about it and felt like the Lord was saying "Sheila, I never told you to start this.." I think I was so worried about what people would think if my son was not potty trained by a certain age. So anyways I gave it a break, gave birth :), and then a little while after, one day I just felt like the Lord was like "it's time"...so I started that day and no joke it just all came together. I mean it took a little time getting number 2 down but it just seemed like he was ready and we kept making progress. I know you have gotten lots of advice, but I just thought I'd share my story with you!

Sheila

Allison said...

Hey Cheryl.

Sorry it's been so challenging. That seems to be a common consensus from toddler moms--potty training is usually NOT easy. I must say that I'm so impressed w/those of y'all who have been working at it--it's a lot of work! Be encouraged--You're doing a great job! And she will get it!!!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to train her, gets me hard taking down their little cotton panties, wiping thepussy after she pees it is SO easy to touch it and finger it she thinks nothing of it, lick it clean too, just the right height to suckcock while sitting on the toilet too, miss mine being small and enjoying theirpussy's

Anonymous said...

cheryl put your underwear in her mouth and finger her on potty
dick sucker momma