Friday, August 27, 2010

Obsessed


Notice what # puzzle I am on.  Ya...little obsessed.  It's called Unblock Me Free and it has a bazillion levels, which is awesome for a free game on the iPhone.  And I just noticed that I got caught :-)  This pic also captured the time that I was playing the game.  Yes, I am a night owl.  If I want to play a game on my iPhone at 2:06am then that's my perogitive! :-)

What are your favorite free or cheap games on the iPhone??  I need some new obsessions!

And on a non-related note...I finished another nametag board for the children's ministry at church.  This one is for the flower room where all the babies will be.  (Someone else painted the fun flower on for me)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think iPhone should come up with some apps for moms who are up in the middle of the night;-)

Unknown said...

so why are you a beginner if you are on game #400?

Kim said...

I like Arcade Bowl Lite (it's like Skeeball). Also Falling Gems and Tiles Puzzle. All free, at least at the time I downloaded them. Haven't played too many games overall but there are a ton of free ones out there!