Friday, August 20, 2010

Nesting Themed Baby Shower

My friend Liz and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Andi.  We had such a fun time planning this shower and coming up with cute creative ideas to go with the Nesting theme Liz chose.

Here are some pics of what we came up with.


Andi's Nesting Shower
I made the sign for the front door.  I did not make the wreath ;-)  The sign isn't centered...that bothers me.


close-up of the sign

close up of our bird's nest

yummy chocolate bird's nests -made by Liz
Favor Tags -made by me


cake to match my sign -made by Liz


the cutest little birdy cupcakes ever!  -made by Liz

Birdy Brownies - I made them with a bird cookie cutter


The Gift Table (before most of the gifts arrived)
- I painted the two little birdhouses
close-up of the birdhouses-
the one on the right was painted to match Eden's bedding,
the one on the left was a prize for a game we played
(that Andi won anyways :-))





Thanks for having a baby Andi so I had a reason to be creative!!  Can't wait to meet Eden!

3 comments:

Judy said...

You & Liz are soooooo creative. I hope you will colaborate more.

emily anderson said...

such cute ideas! i'm hosting a shower soon, so these ideas are inspiring :)

Cheryl said...

We had so much fun! Hopefully we get more oppurtunities.

Emily - glad you were inspired! Looking forward to seeing your shower soon on your blog :-)