Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Quick Pic of the Kids

I'd like to call this "Let's take a quick picture of your matching shirts to show your Aunt Sharon how cute you are in them."

"say Cheese Anna...no, look at the camera"
"What's over there?"
Anna left so we'll just take some of the baby
let's try one without the paci
Anna got jealous of the attention the baby was getting and decided to come back
failed attempt at a smile
meanwhile the baby is getting irritated
"oh Ellie...it's ok...I'll give you some love whether you want it or not"
"oh I forgot...it's all about ME"
Ellie had been patient...but just can't wait any longer for sister to cooperate
Anna leaves again
maybe if Mommy is in it she can control the children
lets try one holding Anna so she can't run away again
still trying to get away...see the annoyance on my face?
"Ellie...over here"
oh my goodness gracious...everyone is looking and no one is crying
Thank You Aunt Sharon for the cute matching shirts :-)...hope you like the picture :-)

5 comments:

emily anderson said...

we use a bribery of a sweet treat, when it comes to taking pictures. a sweet treat = 1 m&m.
it works almost everytime :)
cute pics, and cute shirts.

Becky Thomton said...

Awesome. Love the play-by-play. Laughing at the same time feeling your pain. Thanks for sharing.

Judy said...

Great job!!! I'm with Becky on this, I couldn't stop chuckling. Never a dull moment with those two!

Sarah said...

good job Cheryl!

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the pictures for me. I love seeing the girls in their shirts. Sorry it was such an ordeal. But it made for a great picture story. Thanks for the laugh!