Friday, August 20, 2010

Flying Alone with Kids

The Girl's and I took a trip up to Ohio to visit with my family this week.  I flew ALONE with 2 kids!  When Anna was little I vowed to never fly alone with her, because it was hard enough with 2 adults...then I flew alone with her while 7 months pregnant...now I flew alone with 2!  I guess I've eaten my words.

The flight went great!  I've learned the key with Anna is to bring a GIANT bag of snacks and just let her have at it.  This time she's finally old enough that videos entertain her too...which is awesome BTW!  I gladly and unapoligetically use tv/videos as a babysitter in certain situations.  Any mom who doesn't is a better woman than me! :-)

Anna's ready for her flight


Ellie playing on the plane - I'm still convinced that those links are one of the best toys for a baby!


How Anna spent most of the flight :-)

What are your tips and tricks for flying alone with little ones?

No comments: