Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding Dress Party

I had the most amazing idea for a Girl's Night.  How many women out there have their wedding dress still hanging in a garment bag in the back of their closet? I do! I've always wanted to try it on again before I get it preserved in one of those boxes (if that ever happens...it's already been 5 years...doesn't seem likely).

I want to have a Wedding Dress Party!  Everyone gets another chance to show off their beautiful dress and bring back memories of that special day. We could have wedding cake and a sparkling cider toast :-). Have you heard of anyone doing this before? I can't be the first to have this idea. So who's with me?!

I swear I come up with the best ideas at 2am :-)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always thought it would be fun to have some kind of event where it was socially acceptable to wear your wedding dress again. Mine has been preserved in a box for the last 8 years and I am happy it will be in great condition for anyone who may one day want to borrow it. But I kind of wish I could take it out and look at it/try it on.