Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bites


Monday was Hubby's birthday!  He had worship team practice that night (he plays bass at our church) so we surprised him and showed up at his practice!  I brought yummy treats for everyone.  Kinda like when you were little and your mom brought cupcakes in to your class on your birthday :-)

The treats were a big hit!  I made Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bites.  I got the recipe on my allrecipes.com App.  I modified it a little by using 2 cups of Graham cracker crumbs mixed with a stick of butter for the crust.  And then I topped them with some caramel ice cream topping and pecans.  It was pretty easy and super yummy!  Definitely reccomend this recipe if you're looking for something cute and sweet.



Did you know I love circles?

No comments: