Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Memories

Birthday party post I wrote a long time ago and never posted...ENJOY!

I don't know why I started this tradition, but I am SO stinkin glad I did.  Every birthday party my children have (and even a friend's 30th party I hosted lol) I make...really...I MAKE everyone fill out a card before they leave with a memory of the child's year.  I think they will LOVE reading these when they get older.  I know I will.
 

Anna's 1st Birthday
   
Anna's 2nd Birthday - This time if you filled out the card, then you got a picture collage of my cute little one :-)
 
 
Anna's 2nd Birthday
  

Anna's 3rd Birthday
  

Anna's 3rd Birthday
 

Ellie's 1st Birthday
  
Then I find a cute little photo album to put all the cards into.  One album for each birthday.  It's so easy!  You could even just get a small journal and have each guest write on a different page.  Or I'm sure there are lots of creative and super crafty ways you could do this.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I do like this tradition. And since I am old enough to read unlike the girls I can already enjoy my album from you. :)

Cheryl said...

:-) Glad you like it!