Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I have lots of reasons why I stopped blogging for almost a year.
  • I realized people were actually reading it and I felt super vulnerable and naked.
  • Life got busy.
  • I didn't feel like I was as good as other bloggers.
  • I got an iPhone and stopped being attached to my open computer.
But...I've decided to try it again.  No pressure this time.  My goal is not to get 1000's of people reading it and following me and getting ad space and craziness (not that I ever thought that would happen in the first place...but there was definitely a part of me that wanted it to!).  My goal is to share my thoughts with whoever wants to read them.  Honestly, it's a good outlet for me to document thoughts in my life.  I'm not a "journaler"...so if I have a thought I usually forget it, because it's not written down anywhere.  And another "honestly"...sometimes I have funny thoughts that I think you think will be funny too and that makes me happy.

So this is me...and my thoughts...no judging...k?  thanks.


2 comments: