Sunday, January 8, 2012

Confession Time

I have a confession to make.
The only reason I'm outing myself like this is because I know there's some other momma out there that will relate to me.
I've read so many blogs about amazing Advent calendar ideas.
I think this one is my favorite.
Doing fun activities every day leading up to Christmas.
And not stressing over it.
Just making it fun and meaningful.
My goal is to do something like that next year.

And here comes my horrible confession.
It comes in the form of a picture.
 



Yup. That's my Advent calendar from this year.
Pretty much the worst Advent calendar mom in America.
It wasn't bad enough that I bought it from the One Spot at Target...meaning $1.
I only got Anna to glue on 2 pathetic looking cotton balls on it.
In my defense, we left our house on the 21st and just returned this week.
Ok that's not much of a defense.
Nevermind ;-)
I'm making a New Year's declaration (because I like that word better than resolution) right here and right now.

AS LONG AS MY LIFE IS NOT TOTALLY CRAZY IN DECEMBER, I WILL DO A SUPER FUN AWESOME ADVENT CALENDAR FOR MY CHILDREN!

Did you see that "out" I gave myself?
I don't like to fail ;-)

Ok momma's...who had an advent calendar fail this year??
Don't leave me hanging out here all by myself!

No comments: