Monday, January 16, 2012

Oatmeal and Headbands...of course

My girls have a ton of headbands.
They have been living in a gallon size ziploc baggie.
Real classy...I know.
I finally got fed up with the lack of headband organization and went to my go-to site for ideas of all kinds...
Pinterest!
I searched for "headband organization."
BAM!  Done.
In about 3 seconds, I had my idea.

The next day I bought my box of oatmeal and completed the project in like 10 minutes.
Now THAT is my kind of project!



I actually need to make another one.
It's practically overflowing!

 
Here's the Pin on Pinterest that inspired me.



I didn't have a cute candle stand like they did.
But I'll keep my eyes open when I'm at thrift stores and add it later if I feel like it.

What have you Pinterest'd lately?

No comments: