Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spain and Italy To-Do's

If you don't know...we're headed to Spain today!
Read about it at the bottom of this post.

I wanted to share a few of my to-do's...or must-do's while we're in Europe.

Most of the time we are in Spain we will be working at a conference.
Busy Busy
So I think some of the only things we will see is this...


This is Nerja, Spain...the city the conference is in.
Our hotel is right on the sea.


Source: google.co.uk via Cheryl on Pinterest


 And I am most definitely sampling some of this stuff
...the real authentic kind...

And eating lots of this...
Paella!

We have one free day where we might see this...
The Rock of Gibraltar
Source: Uploaded by user via Jan on Pinterest


Or this...
Sevilla, Spain


Source: Uploaded by user via Cheryl on Pinterest


But when the conference is over we are headed to Italy for vacation!
Here is my must-see/do while in Italy!
in no particular order

#1 - I AM doing this.  And I AM making everyone with me do this too!
It's a non-negotiable.

Source: Uploaded by user via Cheryl on Pinterest


#2 - You can thank my Art History class in college for the next 3 must-sees.
This one is David and he's in Florence.

Source: jenlmckenzie.com via Cheryl on Pinterest


#3 - The Pieta in the Vatican in Rome.

Source: google.com via Cheryl on Pinterest


#4 - Ya...I might cry.  The Sistine Chapel.

Source: sculpturegallery.com via Cheryl on Pinterest


#5 - Yes, I will be serenaded in one of these.
If they actually serenade you in real life...maybe that's just in the movies.
Boy will my hubby be embarrassed if I have to do the serenading.
I can do a mean version of "That's Amore"...you know...
"when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...that's amore."

Source: sunsurfer.tumblr.com via Cheryl on Pinterest


#6 - The Colosseum - Rome

Source: google.com via Cheryl on Pinterest


There's more...but I think this post is long enough already!

Can't wait to share with you all about my travels!

Hasta luego!
Ciao!

No comments: