Thursday, September 15, 2011

Embrace the Camera - 9/15/11

My goal of getting a cute pic with Anna this week didn't work out :-(  I guess that's why this Embrace the Camera is so important.  Days, weeks, months go by without putting ourselves in those pictures.  Our kids will grow up and wonder "What did my Mom look like when I was little?...What kind of crazy hairstyle did she have?...What kind of clothes did she wear then?"

So I will try extra hard this next week to get a cute pic with Anna.  But for now we will have to settle for old cute pics with Anna :-)


This is Anna when she was Ellie's current age (17 months).
This pic is so special, because Anna was NEVER cuddly.  This is one of the only times I remember her laying her head down on me as a toddler.



Anna at 19 months...such a little ham!



This one is from when Anna was 20 months old and I had a great haircut ;-)



Love!  Anna was almost 2 and I was about 8 months pregnant with Ellie.  Precious!



Join us...


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great pictures! I love looking back at when my littles were ummm...... littler :)