Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Some people like to hide the fact that it's their birthday so people won't fuss over them.

I'm not one of those people ;-)

My 1st Birthday!


My 3rd Birthday!

My 4th Birthday!

My 5th Birthday!

My 11th? Birthday!  Check out those awesome glasses!  I wouldn't be keeping it real if I didn't add an "awkward" pic in there.

We are headed to the zoo today to celebrate my birthday.  Hoping to not sweat to death in our lovely fall weather here in Orlando (high of 91).  I'm sure I'll be back with some fun "kids with zoo animals" pictures next week ;-)

Leave me some birthday comment love!  I love me some blog comments!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday--You are still just as cute as in these pics--maybe Steve will take you to Chuck E Cheese--haha

Caitlin said...

Yay-- I didn't know you had a blog-- those smiles are all so typically Cheryl! Happy Birthday, girly!

Aly Jones said...

Hope you have a great birthday! Love the photos!

Cheryl said...

Thanks everybody! It was a great day!