Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Getting a Craft Itch

I haven't done much of anything crafty lately and I'm getting a little itchy...you know...craft itchy.  I need to cut something or glue something or something.  Here's a couple craft projects that I might try soon and thought they were so neat...that they needed to be shared.


Silhouette Necklace from Holly at Life as a Thrifter


Go here for full tut tut

My friend Andi found this tut tut (pronounced toot toot - that's what I'm going to call tutorials from now on - just so you know ;-))...and I'm pretty sure I gasped at how cute it was.  We are going to host a Mom's Night Out this month and try to get all the ladies to do this craft.  Will definitely post about that if it goes well...well and maybe if it goes badly too :-)  I think cutting out the tiny silhouette will test our little Mommy patience's, but will be well worth it in the end!



Book Page Pumpkin from Kara at Creations by Kara


go here for full tutorial

I love me some pumpkins at Fall.  I have quite a few of them decorating my house during that time of year.  I've heard of some people already pulling those decorations out and I just can't seem to do it when it's still 90 degrees out.  I must wait until October at least.

Isn't this stinking cute?!  I love the color in it...and just how simple it is.  I'm guessing it's one of those projects that look simple but are actually maddening.  Maybe not...I hope not...but I've got a gut feeling about this ;-)

What craft projects are you totally crushing on and dieing to get started?  I really would like to know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that book pumpkin on Pinterest....Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Keri Armentrout said...

Home school activity for the fall now = book pumpkins! Cutting seems tedious, so fortunately Kindergartner will cut for development in small motor skills. :) Thanks for sharing! Consider another inspired!

Cheryl said...

Yay! I wish Anna was a little older and could cut it out for me ;-)