Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun at a Hotel

I'm a full time mom and part time conference planner.  It's such a great outlet for this stay at home mom that needs adult interaction and responsibilities that don't include diaper changing and nose wiping.  It's turned out to be a fun thing for our family too.  My hubby gets to use his AV/Tech skills and my kids get to be around lots of people...and that's pretty much their favorite thing...besides swinging for like 5 hours straight...ya I think that would top the list.

I helped with a conference this past weekend and hubby and the kids and I all stayed at the hotel for several days.  My hubby and I work for Campus Crusade for Christ, a ministry that brings the love of Christ to people all over the world.  This conference was for people who have spent 1 or 2 years overseas and are now joining with our ministry full time.

The girls loved staying at the hotel!


They took their babies (and pan of Melissa & Doug brownies...<sigh> Anna) on walks...



They played in the window sill...







They ate breakfast in their pj's...



They hugged it out...



They swung with their babies...



And walked around...a lot...



2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Anna and those brownies! Well whoever gave them to her should be thrilled she is getting a lot of use out of them. :) Also like seeing them eating breakfast on the couch, no bibs even! They must have been having bagels or something else that's really clean.

Cheryl said...

They were eating dry cereal, Kim. Did you know that Anna eats her lunch at school every day without a bib?? I'm like a different person!