Monday, September 26, 2011

Zoo For My Birthday

I promised some zoo pictures...hope you're ready for LOTS of zoo pictures :-)

We went to the Brevard Zoo on my birthday last week.
Besides it being blazing hot...we had a great time.


The girls checking out the jaguar.



My Ellie LOVES animals. She was in heaven!



Pretty much all my pics are like this...the back of their heads.
They were too busy checking out the animals!



Woohoo!



Feeding some birdies birdseed on a stick.



Come and get it birdies!






Feeding the other more colorful and more aggressive birdies.



Didn't get the birdies in the picture...but look at that baby saying "CHEESE!"



Here's my "keepin it real" picture.  I literally laughed out loud for like 5 minutes after seeing this picture.  Apparently I'm not a fan of birds sitting on my leg lol



"There's a bird on my leg...ahhh!"



So proud of my Anna wanting to hold the cup to feed the birdies all by herself.  We didn't get a pic of when the birds got a little too close and she threw the cup and screamed :-)



And we ended our zoo visit by trying out the wading pool...


It was such a fun day at the zoo with my family :-)

I got to celebrate with my girlfriends a few days later with a Craft Party at my house.
SO.MUCH.FUN
You'll see more about that later this week.  Here's a little teaser...


1 comment:

Judy said...

Those are really great pictures!!! Ellie's expressions are priceless. I wish I could have seen Anna tossing the cup and screaming! :-)