Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do I Really Need Another Fall Wreath?

I'm really in a crafting mood lately.  Like for real.

There is a blog I follow called Ucreate.  They post craft tutorials every day!
Some involve sewing, which I don't do, but a lot don't.  It's kind of like Pinterest, I guess.

Every month they post a project and invite people to make it and send in their pictures.
Then they post the pictures at the end of the month on their blog.

Here's this month's project:

photo and tutorial here

I'm so tempted to join in this month!
Even though I just made this wreath a couple weeks ago...



There's room in my house for another wreath...right??
You can never have too many fall wreaths...right??

hmm...someone talk me into it ;-)


P.S. I updated the Fall Events post with a couple new events.  Including a really fun little craft show this weekend.  Check it out!

No comments: