Thursday, October 27, 2011

Embrace the Camera - Turkey Pumpkin

Best and easiest pumpkin decorating EVER!!

At a garage sale a couple weeks ago...
I opened a box to find some painted wooden turkey parts.
A head and five feathers.
I instantly knew what it was for and confirmed with the lady selling it.
I think I got it for around $1
(it was bundled with other things...so it's hard to say exactly)
Bottom line...it was CHEAP!

We decorated our pumpkin in like 2 minutes :-)
With no mess...I might add!

We'll probably carve one next year...
but for this super busy month...
it made my life so much easier!


We just shoved a couple things in the pumpkin...




my concentration face lol

And...we're done.




Anna was not cooperating...so I got a pic with my Ellie.

I look tired and my hairs a mess...captures me pretty well lol

***Embracing the Camera with Emily***





3 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

What a super cute idea! I've never seen that before. It looks like your kids had fun making it. : )

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Embrace the Camera-
What an adorable idea! I love it! Cute pic. with your little Ellie.

Emily said...

Much less of a mess than carving, love this idea! Adorable fam btw!:)