Friday, October 14, 2011

Let's Talk

If you are my Facebook friend, then you know...
I enjoy FB ;-)
IMO - it's such a great way to keep in touch with people,
to get to know people better,
to keep up with people's lives who live far away,
to continue to develop existing relationships,
and to help foster new ones.
Not to mention sharing pictures and commenting on your friend's cute kids' pictures :-)

Blogging is different.
There isn't as much interaction.
You might leave me a comment...which I LOVE...
but I don't know how to turn that into a conversation :-(
I try to comment back...but you probably don't see that.
Unless...I'm missing something.
Am I missing something?

I want to interact with you all!!!
I am new to this blogging thing...
so it is highly likely that I am missing something.

So how do we do this?
How can we interact more?
Suggestions please :-)

[Pretend like there is some amazingly funny or witty picture right here
that exactly captures the message in this blog post]

[and then enjoy this picture of my cute kid]

"you KNOW you want to be my friend"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am new the blogging world, I worry that my blog will be a soap box with no audience, but I am trying to learn a little more about online presence and blog traffic. I now have a FB page(not my personal,& I just invited you to ;))widget that directs people back and forth. I think that conversational comes with reader volume, perhaps and unfortunately most people, I'm guessing read blogs but don't comment. :( on the flipside I'll now subscribe to your blog bc I find you to be a like-minded soul! <3

Cheryl said...

Thanks Ann! Thank you for subscribing :-) And I just liked your FB page ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl! It's so fun to see the girls growing up. I came across a photo of Anna & Nathan the other day. They grow so fast! I feel the same way since I've started to blog. I haven't quite figured out how to interact either. I'm sure it will come in time!