Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embrace the Camera - Photobooth Fun

Ellie and I spent some time alone last night.
Daddy took Anna with him to worship band practice at church.
He plays bass.
Ya...he's pretty cool :-)

So...back to my cute baby Ellie...

We had a little fun with my phone :-)


She is at a ridiculously cute age!

BTW
I couldn't figure out how to make my pictures look like a photo strip
then I found this website Big Huge Labs
I know nothing about it except I used it to make the cute photo strip above
but I thought someone else out there might want to know where to make one too
So there you go!
Photobooth strip away!
hmm...that can be taken out of context lol


Embracing the Camera...Join us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics. I always for get to use the photo booth feature on my computer. Thanks for sharing the photo-strip tip! You sound like me when it comes to computers!

Caitlin said...

Ah ha ha...photobooth-strip! I love that Ellie copies your expression in each one!! (or vice versa?)

Brandi said...

Very cute--and I am so glad you shared that. I've been trying to make those myself!

Judy said...

Adorable - that sums it up!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks everybody! She was mimicking me, Caitlin :-)