Thursday, October 13, 2011

Embrace the Camera - Love my Girls

Here's the back story to these cute pictures.

After naptime, Ellie was fussy and tired.
Why the child won't just sleep longer is beyond me!
So she was laying on my chest while I layed on the couch.
I thought...Embrace the Camera Picture!!!
So I asked Anna to go get my phone and take our picture on the couch.
Yes, my 3 year old totally knows how to use my iPhone.
So she took some pics and as I reviewed them I decided my arm looked majorly huge.
Not going to work what with posting it on the World Wide Web.
I like keeping it real and all...but even I draw the line somewhere.
So I adjusted my position...so as to make my arm look skinnier.
AKA fake a skinny arm
Then Anna, all on her own, decided to do one of those
I'll hold the camera out in front of us and try to get everyone in the shot type of pictures.
She's fun.
And here's what came out.
I love my girls :-)





beautiful Anna

cute grumpy Ellie

 
Would you like to Embrace the Camera with us??


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics. (and girls)!
Don't you just love how 'embrace the camera" is such a good 'push' to get you to take a photo with your kids?!

Carina Schoen said...

wow, your little ladies are toooo cute. love that mama snuggle time!

Cheryl said...

So true, Jamie! I never would have had that moment if it weren't for ETC. And...I have pics to remember it forever!